Dorset Blue Vinny Cheese Twists
Makes 15-20 twists (approx.)
280g Sheet Puff Pastry (or try making your own)
Dorset Blue Vinny Cheese
1 Beaten Egg
A little bit of flour to stop the pastry sticking
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200c. Line baking tray with grease-proof paper and set to one side.
2. Lightly dust your worktop with plain flour and start by rolling out your pastry into a large square. Crumble a generous portion of Dorset Blue Vinny over one half of the pastry (save a bit to go on top).
3. Fold the pastry in half and then in half again to form a square, trapping the cheese between the layers.
4. Roll back out into a 30cm square.
5. Cut the pastry into strips 3cm wide and 15cm long, twist into a spiral and place on the lined baking tray. Brush them all with beaten egg and put in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
Either serve along side soup or dipped into Spiced Tomato Chutney or allow to cool and munch on as a cheesy snack.
Don't forget to take a photo if you try this recipe and send it to us for a chance to win free cheese!!