We have a couple of different vacancies opening up to join our small team. If you’re looking for something new and have any of the following skills/interests or any of these key points interest you, please get in touch either by popping in to see us or by sending your CV (or just a bit of information about yourself and what you do) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Early mornings (Start at 6am & finish around 2pm)
· Ability to work independently as well as part of the team
· On your feet all day
· A very physical role with plenty of lifting and moving
· You will need; a good eye for detail, a positive mind-set, to be physically fit, enjoy working in a small team, to be reliable. Some knowledge of food hygiene would be beneficial but not essential.
· Some weekend work involved on a rota-basis
· Preferably live within 15 mins of Woodbridge Farm (DT10 2BD)