Tagliatelle with Dorset Blue Vinny, Mushrooms and Smoked Garlic
Serves 2 / Medium
200g fresh tagliatelle
1 tbsp oil (rapeseed or olive oil work well)
1/2 onion finely chopped
2 large cloves smoked garlic crushed
About 12 mushrooms sliced (chestnut mushrooms work well, or a handful of wild mushrooms)
100ml white wine
3 heaped tbsp crème fraîche
Salt & pepper to taste
Handful chopped Dorset Blue Vinny
Handful chopped walnuts
Handful chopped parsley
1. Put a saucepan of water on to boil. Remember to season with salt.
2. Heat some oil in another pan over a low/medium heat and gently soften the onion and smoked garlic. Once softened, turn the heat up to medium and add the sliced mushrooms. Cook until slightly softened. Add the white wine.
3. Add the fresh pasta to the saucepan and cook for the required time. This should be about the right amount of time for the wine to reduce down.
4. Once the wine is reduced, add the crème fraîche and season to taste. Drain the cooked pasta and stir in the sauce.
5. Serve into pasta bowls or plates and top with the Dorset Blue Vinny, walnuts, and parsley.
Thank you to Lizi from
for sharing this fab recipe with us!
Don't forget to take a photo if you try this recipe and send it to us for a chance to win free cheese!!
This recipe was created by the very lovely Lizi Beevor from A Year In Dinners
To see more of Lizi's recipes and to follow her foodie adventures, visit her blog or go and give her a follow her on social media